Leadership inspiration can be found anywhere. Recently, I have been finding it all over Pinterest.
It is amazing the wonderful images and quotes that so many have posted, reminding us to be our authentic selves, prompting us to be better leaders, or inspiring us to push our boundaries and move past our fears.
Here are some of my all time favorites. I hope they inspire you too.
1. When you are confronted by an obstacle.
2. When you need a dose of bad ass.
3. When in doubt about your abilities.
4. When you need to get your brave on.
5. When you are not happy with your current circumstances.
6. When you are unsure whether you should step in to help.
7. When you wonder if you should drink the kool-aid.
8. When you’re not sure if you should pursue your dreams today.
9. When you’re deep in the poop.
10. When you are surrounded by naysayers.
Which of these is your favorite? Do you have another inspirational quote that gets you motivated in the morning? I’d love if you would share it in the comments to inspire me!